- Appliances: Stoves, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Dish Washers, Washer/Dryer
- Household Items: Hot Water Heaters, Office Furniture, TV’s, Tables, Chairs, Beds, Bureaus, Dressers, Box Spring, Mattress, Night Stands, Coffee Tables, Recliners, Couches, Desks, Office Equipment, Sofas, Gym Equipment, Playground Sets, Clothing, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Items: Outdoor Lawn/Patio Furniture, Lawn Mowers/Tractors, Weed Whackers, Leaf/Snow Blowers, Metal & Wood Sheds, Wood DecksTires, Wheels.
- Books/Magazines/Newspapers/Cardboard Recreational Equipment: Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Swimming Pools, Clothing, and all Fabrics Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile
- Computers Including: Modems, Printers, Copiers, CPU Box, etc.
- Scrap Metal, Firewood, Lumber, old Wood Piles, and most Construction Material.
Trash Removal Kings truck bed is 16 feet long, 8 feet wide and 5 feet high, with a total capacity of 24 cubic yards and has a dump bed capability. We can clean up or clean out anything we can load into our truck. We have the unique ability to adjust our fee to our customer’s needs based on the clean-up/clean-out situation. Our standard rates are highly competitive and never contain any hidden fees.
We cannot take hazardous materials, including:
- Chemicals, Solvents, Oils
- Oil Drums (unless it is empty with the bottom and top cut out)
- Oil Tanks
- Water Heaters
The price match Guarantee ensures that the price provided on-site prior to beginning a job is the maximum amount that we will charge a customer once a job is completed. However, if the items we remove fill up less of the truck than originally anticipated, we will charge less than our original estimate — guaranteed!
With a dumpster, you also have to do all the work yourself. When you call us, we send two friendly and professionally trained staff to do all the heavy lifting for you. They will quickly and safely remove all your items. When renting a dumpster you also pay for the entire volume of a dumpster, no matter how much you fill. Since we charge by volume, we may also be more cost effective. Not to mention that with a dumpster everything will end up in the landfill, but we will donate and recycle as much as we can!